Free Coupons and Offers – Save up to 75%
Looking for discounts? Get free Aviva coupons and deals to save up to 75%. Click to activate the code and start saving now!!!
We offer Aviva Car Insurance Quotes at Cheapest Prices in Singapore
Savings and Investments or Call: 6827 9933
Retirementor Call: 6827 9933SAF
Insuranceor Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 6827 8000
MINDEF & MHA Group Insuranceor Email: MINDEF_insurance@aviva-asia.com (for MINDEF/ SAF Group Insurance)
MHA_insurance@aviva-asia.com (for MHA Group Insurance) or Call: 6827 8000
The Ultimate Insurance Brand
Starting its success story in a modest London fire insurance office in 1696, Aviva has recorded an impeccable growth since inception. Aviva gained prominence in insurance space when large mergers happened in 1998 and 2002. The insurer’s historical milestones are-
- 1696 - Hand in Hand Fire and Life Insurance Society founded
- 1797 - Norwich Union formed
- 1861 - Commercial Union founded
- 1885 - General Accident formed
- 1998 - Commercial Union and General Accident merge to form CGU
- 2000 - CGU and Norwich Union merge
- 2002 - Aviva is launched
Finally, the 2002 launch of the Aviva brand consolidated more than 50 brands in over 30 countries. Aviva endeavours to make people’s lives tension free, free from the fear of uncertainty; enabling them to get on with their lives with confidence.
Products that are Meant to Protect in Crisis
Aviva is a respected global brand as a leading composite insurer; the company gives coverage to over 34 million customers across the globe. Their key products include-
- Life Insurance: Life cover, Critical Illness, Disability, Retirement Income
- General Insurance: Motor, Travel, Home, Personal Accident
- Health Insurance: Integrated Shield plans
- Asset Management: Managing assets for Aviva and other clients
Aviva is the pioneer insurer in Singapore to offer car, travel and home insurance directly to consumers online.
- Aviva is a provider of Medisave-approved Integrated Shield plans as well as it is an appointed insurer for the national ElderShield scheme.
- Being the pioneer general insurer in Singapore to offer car insurance online, they provide solutions that bring simplicity, convenience and cost savings to customers.
- Their funds administration solution, Navigator, with its wide variety of funds, has maintained a place as one of the preferred investment platforms in Singapore.
Aviva’s Strategy and Promotions
Aviva has placed its long-term strategic framework on four pillars - investment, customer, people and distribution – and there are three areas of focus where they widely allocate resources – digital, predictive analytics, and automation. Aviva believes that by strengthening its capability in these areas, the insurer can better identify its customers’ financial needs, create simplicity, and deliver on little things that matter to them the most during the crisis.
To woo more and more of its clients, Aviva keeps introducing various offers and promotional deals. For instance, Aviva grants petrol vouchers of certain amount if a customer gets his brand new car insured from them. Such Aviva promotions and offers attract them to engage more of customers and make them feel enriched with the Aviva experience. The company is present on Facebook as well. The customers can have access to Aviva discount codes through the social media portal as well.
Aviva gives vital importance to the fact that they need to remain financially strong and sound so that they can pay claims and deliver on the promises they make to their clients, shareholders and strategic business partners.